Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem fans can now download version 1.0.5 of the title. Above all, the "Bloody Cut" ability is significantly weakened with the update. Summoner abilities, on the other hand, have been enhanced with some buffs. The conversion of unique items has also been restricted for the time being.
As promised, the developers of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem released a new update for the action role-playing game this Thursday. Version 1.0.5 not only takes care of current problems of the title, but also introduces some playful changes. Among other things, the option to turn Unique Items into Legendary Items has been removed.
The makers want to bring the function back at some point, if it works properly. It also hit the "Bloody Cut" ability particularly hard, which was extremely weakened in many areas. Before the update, the build was one of Wolcen's strongest things: Lords of Mayhem. Below we have included the detailed changes in skill for you:
- Unstoppable Momentum: Damage reduction increased from -100 to -150.
- Unstoppable Momentum: The damage gain per level has been corrected from 1 to 0.
- Unstoppable Momentum: Adds a 10 second cooldown to the ability.
- Unstoppable Momentum: The damage multiplier per status effect stack has been reduced from 20% to 2%.
- Self-adaptation principle: The projectile speed multiplier has been reduced from 1.75 to 1.3.
All summoning skills in the game have been significantly enhanced. Summoned creatures can now also move faster and attack all enemy targets with greater range. The German patch notes Update 1.0.5 can be found on the Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem website.
Also popular with PC game readers TOPPC
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem in the test: What was left of the chaos
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem – Patch 1.0.5 will be released this week
Wolcen: Patch weakens overpowering skill