Are you in World of Warcraft Classic on an underpopulated or too full server? Or do you find that PvP servers are not the real thing and would you rather move to a PvE server? Then you have the opportunity from this week, because the chargeable character transfer will be available. Below is the information.
As of Wednesday this week, chargeable character transfers will be available in WoW Classic for all players who want to move their characters to another realm in their region. But there are a few things to consider before you get started:
- Each transfer has a 90 day cooldown.
- There are limits for the gold transfer with the following level ranges:
- Characters from levels 1-30 can be transferred with up to 100 gold.
- Level 31-50 characters can be transferred with up to 500 gold.
- Level 51-60 characters can be transferred with up to 2,000 gold.
- Characters cannot be transferred from PvE realms to PvP realms, and cannot be transferred from RP realms to RP-PvP realms.
Ready to move? Then you can find the chargeable character transfer by starting WoW Classic and clicking the "Shop" button in the character selection screen.
More information, specials and videos about World of Warcraft (buy now for € 12.99) can be found on our WoW topic page.
Read these interesting stories too TOPPC
WoW Classic: The Winter Puff Festival is here! (Guide)
Wow: Cinematics on TBC, Cataclysm and BfA in 8k shine
Wow: Has billing of the paladins broken since patch 1.13.3?
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.