The developers of Blizzard have published the final, German patch notes for WoW Classic Update 1.13.6, which is due to hit the live servers on December 2nd. The highlight of the upcoming update is clearly the last raid of the vanilla era: Naxxramas. But the patch has a lot more to offer!
It has been a few months since the developers at Blizzard first published the patch notes for Phase 6 of WoW Classic. Months in which new changes were announced again and again, which should also land on the live servers of the new vanilla edition with patch 1.13.6. Now the launch of the last Classic update is just around the corner: The patch will go live on December 2nd. The Scourge invasion as well as the opening of the Naxxramas will take place on December 3rd at 23:00. Ergo: It's time for the final German patch notes for Update 1.13.6.
WoW Classic: German patch notes for update 1.13.6
Shadow of the necropolis
The necropolis of Naxxramas, the seat of the dreaded Lich Kel'Thuzad, one of the Lich King's most powerful followers, hovers high above the Plaguelands. As the Lich King's servants prepare for their attack, both horrors from the past and new atrocities gather in the necropolis. The Scourge is on the rise again …
Objects and content
This patch includes the following new content:
- If you achieved Exalted reputation with your Warsong Gulch faction, you can now purchase Epic Leg Armor.
- Crafted equipment with natural resistance is now available with the appropriate reputation with the Cenarion Circle.
- Enchantments with natural resistance for leg armor and helmets are now available in Zul'Gurub.
- Several tomes for new spell ranks (Frost Ward, Shadow Ward, Flame Shock, Conjuring Food, Eviscerate, Wild Bite) are now available.
- PvP objectives now exist in Silithus and the Eastern Plaguelands.
- A quest has been added to Cenarion Castle that rewards you for killing an Elemental Lord with an epic ring with natural resistance.
- The Argent Dawn token system gives you a way to earn equipment by delivering components to the Light of Hope Chapel.
- Many helpful auras and buffs that increase attack power now properly affect ranged attack power.
- Developer comment: This bug was caused by technical limitations in the original World of Warcraft (buy now € 14.99 ) and was fixed in a later update for the game. During internal tests, we noticed that this bug also affected the T3 set bonuses for 6 parts of paladins and shamans. While troubleshooting, we've decided to fix this bug for many other situations as well, where buffs and auras are meant to affect ranged attack power as well.
- Fixed an issue where the Darkmoon map: Whirling Nether would sometimes not work for priests with the Spirit of Redemption talent after logging out and back in with the trinket equipped.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the shaman's skill "Improved Weapon Totems" from increasing damage to other group members of the shaman.
- Developer Comment: This talent was only discovered late in the original World of Warcraft introduced and behaved until the release of The Burning Crusade in this unintended manner. At the time, this was considered a bug that we are now fixing in this patch as originally intended.
- Fixed some bugs that allowed players in Booty Bay to exploit the terrain and attack flight masters without fear of consequences from guards or other players.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the auto-completion filter for message recipients to become frustrating when attempting to send a message to a player with a name similar to a guild member.
- If a companion with active Sneak is placed in the stable, the other pet no longer prevents the other pet from using Sneak as well.
- Fixed a bug where the Hunter ability "Auto Shot" would sometimes trigger with a short delay when used again if the original use of Aimed Shot was interrupted.
- Hunter and Warlock pets with aggressive stance will now properly attack nearby PvP targets.
- Hunter and Warlock pets can now properly detect PvP targets in stealth mode.
- Developer Comment: In the original Wow Hunter companions behaved just like creatures: if stealthy player characters came into view nearby, they would have spotted them and turned to them. Additionally, pets with an aggressive stance would stealthily attack enemy players even when they were close enough to fully reveal them. This behavior has been restored.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the Scarab Brooch's Steadfast Shield from triggering on new targets.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Bloodthirst from benefiting from bonus attack power from items.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Stormwind from dropping the Lion's Horn tied while equipping item.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Conqueror's Spaulders and Pauldrons to appear too pale in color.
- The effects of some items such as Hammer of the North Wind, Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros, and Night Lurker can now also trigger while the wearer's global cooldown is active.
- Fixed a number of bugs that could allow Warsong Gulch terrain to be used to delay games.
- Fixed a number of bugs that could allow the Arathi Basin terrain to be used to enter unintended areas of the map.
- Fixed a bug that caused the percentage resistance to periodic damage effects to freeze on the first rolled value for the entire duration of the effect.
- "Demon Slave" will now properly dwindle on summoned Infernal Beasts when the warlock who summoned them dies.
- Fixed a bug that caused Neutral Guardians to attack PvP targets hit by Inferno rather than the Warlock who was casting Inferno.
- The epic piece of jewelry Jom Gabbar can now be used as intended in all shapes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some items such as Gaea's tunic from displaying as intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused a Lua bug when adjusting the maximum foreground or background FPS in the system settings.
- Fixed a bug that prevented blocked damage from being properly displayed in the advanced combat log.
- The damage of the Zin-Malor Crystal no longer freezes on the value when it is equipped, but varies as intended.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some monsters in the world from playing the intended sounds when attacking or using abilities.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Wow: German patch notes of the hotfixes from December 1st
WoW Shadowlands: Rogue – Legendarys Overview
WoW Shadowlands: Mages – Legendarys Overview
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.