Patch 8.3 of WoW is finally live, which means that we can finally dedicate ourselves to the new endgame instances of disturbing visions. But for that we need manifested visions – we tell you what they are for and how you can get them in large quantities.
The new update from WoW (buy now for € 34.99)– The Visions of N'Zoth – is now live and some people will already have completed the intro questline. Accordingly, the disturbing visions are then available as a new endgame instance. But we can't just go in there, we have to pay an entrance fee. You don't get it for gold, but for a new currency: Manifest visions,
Also interesting for WoW players: All information about Patch 8.3 in an overview
How do I get manifested visions in WoW?
You need manifest visions to buy one Vessel of disturbing visions, This acts as a one-way key to enter the instance. You need 10,000 manifest visions for that, but there are several ways to scrape this currency every week:
- Ward off N'Zoth's Weekly Assault (10,000 manifest visions)
- Dive into the first daily quest for the Vision of N'Zoth – a mini version of the Disturbing Visions in N'Zoth's area of attack (2,000 manifested visions)
- After that, you can complete additional daily quests for the vision of N'Zoth every day of the week (1,000 manifest visions)
- Complete the minor assault (Amathet, Aqir, Mantiden, Mogu,) – they change every three and a half days, so you can do two a week. (5,500 manifest visions)
- Complete the daily quests in the attack area, e.g. Destroy obelisks, kill archers, kill faceless people (50 manifested visions)
- Button up rare opponents in the areas of attack (2-20 manifested visions) and open treasure chests (2-100 manifested visions)
So if you just complete the assault by N'Zoth and the assault of the other groups on the first day and complete the daily quest for vision of N'Zoth in his area of attack, you can already look forward to 17,500 manifested visions. For the remaining days of the week, you simply do your daily quests for the vision of N'Zoth and the next minor attack (change every three and a half days).
More about WoW Patch 8.3: The Disturbing Visions – Guide to Rewards, Buff Food, Tips
How often is it worth visiting a disturbing vision?
All in all, of course, you are allowed to enter a disturbing vision as often as you want or how you can afford manifested visions. However, if you are only concerned with the upgrades for the legendary cloak Ashjra'kamas, it is enough to master two visions. Because you can't get more upgrades per week.
Read these interesting stories too PC
Current WoW addons for the release of patch 8.3
Wow: WTF? No separate starting area for new death knights
WoW Classic: Bot sends 3,700 silk fabrics to the wrong character
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.