N'zoth and the rest of the Old Gods are the creators of the Aqir, an ancient people from the World of Warcraft (buy now for € 31.95)that once ruled all of Azeroth. In Uldum, these insect-like beings are waiting for the return of the Black Empire. With N'Zoth's escape from his prison, colorful beetles, wasps and all sorts of crawling toys dig themselves onto the desert surface. So it's high time for our hunters to go on the prowl. After all, empty stable spaces have to be filled with new companions!
During the Aqir attacks in WoW Patch 8.3 new drones, beetles and wasps await you in Uldum. Some of them are simple Aqir scarabs that you can find in the western part of the desert. You will win other companions if you challenge rare opponents and then tame them. With the wide variety of beetles that broadly share the same model, there are several exceptions that cannot be tamed. It is best to check by yourself whether the aqir of your choice can be counted or not.
As already mentioned, you can find the rotten scarabs with purple tanks and red bodies in the western part of Uldum in the ruins of Orsis and in the harbor in the far west. But you can also the rare opponent Qho tame. This romps between the obelisk of the sun and the ruins of Ammon.
Red-brown wasp of the Aqir
The dark color variant of the monster wasp can be found in the same places as the scarabs. The beetles are called Sting of the Aqir and mostly circle around the dilapidated buildings and pyramids. An alternative is the rare opponent Skikx'traz, This guards the port of Ankhaten. However, keep in mind that Skikx'traz is a pet now and then Black chitin plate drops as loot and therefore many players regularly pay a visit.
Aqir purple vest
To get this companion, you either have to target the rare opponent corpse eater wait or in the ruins of Uldum after the Aqir Stakes Keeping an eye out. We advise you to leave the corpse eaters to the left because this raremob is currently due to the mount Malicious drone is overfarmed.
Aqir red wasp
Taming the red variant of the mutant wasp is a real challenge. Basically they belong corpse enthusiasts to the corpse eater, so they only appear during the fight against the rare enemy. Accordingly, they have only a few life points and literally die like flies in battle as soon as a group of heroes pounce on the corpse-eater. Ask your teammates for help or target a wasp before attacking it.
Other tame animals, including many well-known creatures
Outside of Uldum you will find other wild animals that hunters have been able to tame since patch 8.3. These include the coveted Amani bear, devil ravens, boars, chimeras and many other companions, but also bosses from dungeons, raids or the open world. The list of potential new hunter pets can be found below, you can find an even more extensive overview of all new tame pets at wow-petopia,
- Crawshuk the Hungry – Highmountain, 48, 40
- Red Roc – Highmountain, 51, 40
- Skawn – World Quest Retake the Skyhorn in highmountain
- Ala'washte – World Quest DANGER: Ala'washte in highmountain
- Fierce hatchling – World Quest DANGER: Ala'washte in highmountain
- Cursedwing Guardian – Highmountain, 46, 40
- Deadwood Roc – Broken Shore, Deadwood Landing
- Dread raven – Skettis, border of Spiers of Arak and Shadowmoon Valley
- Death Talon – Ruins of Kra'nak, Tanaan Jungle
- Fel Raven – flies around Hellfire Citadel and found inside raid (WoD)
- Rukhran – Skyreach dungeon
- Rukhmar – World Boss in Spiers of Arak
- Adolescent Dread Raven – Spiers of Arak, Talon Altar
- Dread raven – Spiers of Arak, Bloodtalon Peak
- Dread raven hatchling – Skyreach dungeon
- Raketalon – Nagrand, Ring of Trials (WoD)
- Darktalon hatchling – Shadowmoon Valley (WoD)
- Darktalon Young – Shadowmoon Valley (WoD)
- Lunarfall matriarch – Shadowmoon Valley, Alliance Quest Intro
- Lunarfall Raven – Shadowmoon Valley, Alliance Quest Intro
- Dark Talon – Shadowmoon Valley, 49.6, 42
- Ji-Kun – Encounter in Throne of Thunder Raid
- Faultline – Beastlord Darmac encounter in Blackrock Foundry Raid
- Beast of Jade – Greenstone Village Scenario
- Ro'shak – Iron Qon encounter in Throne of Thunder Raid
- Quet'zal – Iron Qon encounter in Throne of Thunder Raid
- Dam'ren – Iron Qon encounter in Throne of Thunder Raid
- Darkfang – part of the Dark Shaman encounter in Siege of Orgrimmar raid
- Bloodclaw – part of the Dark Shaman encounter in Siege of Orgrimmar raid
- Kor'kron Dire Wolf – Siege of Orgrimmar raid
- Dread Fang – part of the Fleshrender Nok'gar encounter in the Iron Docks dungeon
- Ironmarch War Wolf – Blasted Lands, Warlords of Draenor questing area
- Ebonclaw Worg – Fields of the Eternal Hunt, Hall of Valor dungeon
What does it look like: are there some highlights for you? Let us know in the comments.
Read these interesting stories too TOPPC
Wow: Method defeats Ra-den and is now in 2nd place
Current raid addons – WoW addons for download
Wow: Tortollans are currently awarding 445 rings and jewelry!
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.