Those responsible at Blizzard have announced further weakenings for Schloss Nathria for the next ID change on March 3rd. In the first raid challenge of WoW: Shadowlands the battles against Lady Inverva, Starving Destroyer and Rescue of the Sun King are simplified.
The responsible persons at Blizzard have for the next ID change on March 3rd in official WoW forum further weakening for Nathria Castle announced. In the first raid challenge of WoW: Shadowlands the battles against Lady Inverva, Starving Destroyer and Rescue of the Sun King are simplified.
Here are the upcoming changes in the preview:
Dungeons and Raids
- Nathria Castle
- Lady Inerva Dark Vein
- Healers are now selected as the last possible target for Shared Suffering and Concentrated Anima on Raidfinder, Normal and Heroic difficulty levels.
- The damage of Free Anima from opened containers has been reduced on the Raidfinder, Normal and Heroic difficulty levels.
- Targets of Shared Suffering no longer take damage from their own rays on the Raidfinder, Normal and Heroic difficulty levels.
- Starving destroyer
- Health points have been reduced by 5 percent in Mythic mode.
- Players wearing Ravenous Miasm take 10 percent less damage in Mythic mode.
- Essence Drain damage increase reduced by 20 percent per stack.
- Eliminate is now shown in the combat log when cast on players.
- Unstable ejection is now shown as a debuff when targeting a player by the spell.
- Rescue the Sun King
- The amount of Essence Overflow healing has been increased to 2.5 percent (was 2 percent) of Kael'thas maximum health on all difficulty levels. The tooltip will only be adjusted with a coming patch to reflect this change.
- The Fall of Man gift now grants a bonus of 100 percent on healing done on Mythic difficulty (previously 50 percent).
- Shades of Kael'thas Flame Cloak reduced by 10 percent on Mythic difficulty.
- Lady Inerva Dark Vein
What do you think of the changes? Let us know in the comments!
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to offer buffed free of charge as usual in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form free of charge, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the website, which can be used free of charge, with this income. There are no costs for the user.