How does it level up from the pre-patch of WoW: Shadowlands with the help of Chromie time? Which expansion is the most fun to level up? Where does it level up best and fastest? A video from Youtuber MrGM gets to the bottom of these questions in detail.
If the Pre-Patch 9.0.1 of the next WoW expansion Shadowlands arrives on the live servers, players can use the new for the first time Feature "Chromie Time" Make use. This feature allows us to select a specific extension for the level process after creating a new character at Chromie, through which we can then fight and fight our way through.
If you want to level a new character to the maximum level as quickly as possible for the release of the patch and follow Chromie's call, you might rightly ask yourself the question: Which extension will I level the fastest with? And which extension is the most fun story-wise? The Youtuber MrGM, known among other things for his current speed level record of less than three hours for levels 1 to 50 in the Beta of Shadowlands, has addressed this question in a detailed video (via IcyVeins):
In the video, MrGM deals with all the extensions that are available at Chromie and explains in detail which extensions are best balanced for the level phase and are particularly suitable for leveling from the perspective of a coherent story. If you don't want to watch the video in full, you can refer to our summary:
- The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King work worst in combination with Chromie's Call because of the old questing experience, because you reach level 50 before you have quests through all areas and the full story of the two expansions.
- Cataclysm works in such a way that you level in the old Cataclysm zones and from level 30 you travel to the endgame zones of Cataclysm (Hyjal, Tiefenheim, etc.). But you can still level up in the old zones.
- Legion offers the best balanced quest experience: You will reach level 50 as soon as you have submitted the last quest of the expansion (all zone campaigns completed).
- Pandaria works just as well as Legion and offers a very well balanced story and level experience.
- Warlords of Draenor allows you the fastest level phase of all expansions: DesMephisto leveled through WoD in a good five hours. This is because of the bonus quests that you can complete anywhere on Draenor.
You can see exactly how Chromie's time wandering works and how you activate the feature in our separate guide to "Chromie Time" read up.
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to offer buffed free of charge as usual in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form for free, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
WoW Shadowlands: Priest Pact Skills Overview
WoW Shadowlands: Mage Pact Skills Overview
Wow: When Tirion Fordring suddenly attacks you
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.