We have more news for you what the pact abilities of the classes in WoW: Shadowlands concerns. Blizzard is working diligently on the skills of each class and has recently become the Night Fae Pact ability Convoke the spirits buttoned for druids. The developers thanked in a blue post (via Wowhead) for fans' feedback on the skill and announced the following changes:
- The magic that you through Convoke the spirits now depends on your specialization.
- Spells that can be cast in any druid form: MoonfireAnger Regrowth, rejuvenation, Claw blow, Hit
- Spells that can only be cast in caster form: Wild growth, Rapid healing
- Spells that can only be cast in cat form: Wild bite, Shredding, Tiger furor
- Spells that can only be cast in bear form: Mangle, Iron fur
- Spells that can only be cast in the shape of a moonkin: Star suction, Star rain
- By Convoke the spirits Cast spells from your specialization receive bonuses: Star suction, starry rain and wild bite cost no resources; Rapid healing does not remove HoT; Wild Bite deals maximum damage; non-stackable buffs that affect you (tiger furor, starry rain) do not cancel each other out.
- Convoke the spirits continues to choose the channeled spell as intelligently as possible.
- Spells that apply a DoT or HoT are preferably cast on targets that are not yet affected by the respective DoT or HoT.
- Creatures that are not already in combat are not attacked.
- No crowd control spells are interrupted.
- Healing spells are preferred when there are targets with low HP.
- Hit is more often knitted in bear form than in cat form.
Of the full bluepost reads in detail:
"Thanks for all the feedback on Convoke the SpiritsConvoke the Spirits. It will have a further update in an upcoming build, focused on being oriented more around shapeshift forms, and including higher-value spells associated with each particular form.
Most importantly, the spell list is redesigned. It is no longer the same in every form.
-Spells included in every form: MoonfireMoonfire, Solar WrathWrath, RegrowthRegrowth, RejuvenationRejuvenation, RakeRake, ThrashThrash
-Caster form only: Wild GrowthWild Growth, SwiftmendSwiftmend
-Cat form only: Ferocious BiteFerocious Bite, ShredShred, Tiger's FuryTiger's Fury
-Bear form only: MangleMangle, IronfurIronfur
-Moonkin form only: StarsurgeStarsurge, StarfallStarfall
When used in any given form, spells associated with that form's role are strongly favored.
Starsurge Starsurge, Starfall Starfall, and Ferocious Bite Ferocious Bite don't cost resources. SwiftmendSwiftmend doesn't remove a HoT. Ferocious BiteFerocious Bite does maximum damage. Self-buffs that don't stack (Tiger's Fury, Tiger's Fury, StarfallStarfall) won't overwrite themselves.
A bit of discussion about this ability-one dilemma with it is that while it actually chooses abilities somewhat smartly, it can't claim to do so perfectly smartly. So the tooltip doesn't promise to always choose the optimal ability, but in reality it does much better than random chance. Some things that were true in prior iterations, and still true now:
-Spells that apply a DoT or HoT are favored on targets that don't already have it, and generally won't reapply to targets that do (some exception for Wild GrowthWild Growth).
-It won't aggro new creatures that aren't in combat
-It won't break CC
-Heals will be more favored relative to other spells if there are lower-HP targets
-Thrash is used more often in Bear Form than in Cat Form
As always, let us know how it feels on alpha. "
We want to know from you: What do you think of the changes? Write us your opinion in the comments!
Supports buffed – it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers receive news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games from us free of charge. So far we have financed this page through advertising and kept it as free as possible from paid items, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies will cut or cut their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets, which we unfortunately depend on if we want to continue offering buffed in the usual way free of charge in the future.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual way for free without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too PC
WoW Classic: Patch 1.13.5 brings Ahn'Qiraj on July 29th
WoW Classic: Level 10 villain wins duels against 60s