You have to know about the new chapter "Greymoor"


of Dominik Zwingmann
The next chapter for The Elder Scrolls Online is called Greymoor and we'll be dealing with new content for another year. Fans will return to the western part of Skyrim and pay a visit to cities like Solitude. The update for the PC will be available from May 2020. Console players have to wait two weeks longer.

The ZeniMax Online Studios team recently announced the next chapter for The Elder Scrolls Online. As in the previous year, players with Greymoor can look forward to a story that the makers will tell over the entire year. Appropriately, four major updates are also planned in the coming months. The whole thing will take place in the Black Heart of Skyrim, as we have known since the trailer at the Game Awards. This place is located in the western part of the snow-covered region of Tamriel. The central location for the new chapter for The Elder Scrolls Online will be Solitude – the famous capital of Skyrim.

However, players will not see much in common with the role-playing game from 2011. The story of TESO is a millennium before the title. Among other things, fans in Blackreach can also look forward to completely new areas that have not yet appeared in a game. In an interview with PCGamesN, Creative Director Rich Lambert revealed some more details:

"It is really exciting for us because we can offer the nostalgia that fans know and expect when they travel to the western part of Skyrim – but we also want to give them something new. (…) About 60 percent of the playable ones Land is the western part of Skyrim and the remaining 40 percent is in Blackreach. "

In general, the chapter will have a slightly darker side than last year. For example, players will encounter vampires and werewolves. From May 18, 2020, Greymoor will be available on the PC. The update for the console version of TESO (buy now for € 89.95) will follow on June 2, 2020.

Source: PCGamesN

03:25
TESO: The Black Heart of Skyrim – Cinematic Trailer

Also popular with PC game readers The Elder Scrolls Online is supposed to run parallel to The Elder Scrolls 6 and beyond. "Src =" https://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/237x133/2019/10/TESO-Dragonhold-Aufmacher-pc-games_b2teaser_169.jpgPCPS4XBO

TESO: MMORPG is said to outlast The Elder Scrolls 6

When it comes to Zenimax, the MMORPG The Elder Scrolls Online runs parallel to The Elder Scrolls 6 and even beyond The big live stream for the Skyrim chapter of The Elder Scrolls Online will take place on January 16. "Src =" https://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/237x133/2019/10/TESO-Dragonhold-Prolog-pc-games_b2teaser_169 .jpgPCPS4XBO

The Elder Scrolls Online: So you can see the livestream for the Skyrim chapter

We'll tell you how you can watch the livestream for the big Skyrim chapter of The Elder Scrolls Online. PCPS4XBO

TESO: From Elsweyr to Skyrim – the new Cinematic Trailer

At the Game Awards 2019, those responsible for Zenimax published a new Cinematic Trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online. With this they conclude the Elsweyr capital and thus also the year of the dragon. The view goes ahead: the next adventure takes us into the dark heart of Skyrim. Fus Ro Dah!

(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.