If you have already secured the card package for the upcoming Hearthstone expansion Darkmoon Madness, you can now venture into the new "Duels" mode. Patch 18.6: Hearthstone also has a few changes for the battlefield mode – for example a brand new hero.
Hearthstones Patch 18.6 brings not only minor balance changes for the standard and battlefield mode, but also the new Duels game mode for all players, which the upcoming expansion Darkmoon Madness in advance sales have acquired. In the new game mode you compete against other players in arena mode. The trick: You build your own deck as a basic structure and then play according to the rules of treasure hunts and refine your deck with special treasures after each victory and gain new hero skills.
Another highlight of Patch 18.6 is a new battlefield hero: Zephrys the Great. Log into Hearthstone now (buy now € 0.00 ) and get the legendary Silas Darkmoon card for free!
Hearthstone Patch 18.6. New hero for the battlefield
Zephrys the Great
- Three wishes (Cost: 4)
- If you have 2 copies of a servant, you will find the third one. (3 more wishes)
Zephrys has a very expensive, but very strong hero ability. In search of a triple, all you have to do is have two copies of a servant and then spend four mana on Zephry's heroic ability.
Hearthstone Patch 18.6: Adjustments for battlefield groups
The opponent assignment for battlefield groups and the rating changes after the end of a game are slightly modified to take into account the possible advantages of playing as a group.
- Results between players in the same group are no longer used for rating changes after the end of a game. If you now queue up as a group in the battlefield mode, your increase in rating will only be based on your results against players outside your group.
- Enemy assignment is now based on the highest rated player in the group rather than the group's average rating. The rating changes after the end of a game will take into account the resulting differences in the ratings.
- Battleground groups have been disabled for players rated higher than 10,000.
Hearthstone Patch 18.6: Balance changes in standard format
- Old: (costs: 1) → New: (Cost: 2)
- Old: Solarian Prime (Cost: 7) → New: Solarian Prime (Cost: 9)
Hearthstone Patch 18.6: Game improvements and other updates
- If you move the mouse over the opposing deck space in battlefield mode, you will now be shown which servant types are not available.
- If you climb the rankings in Standard Rated or Wild Format in November, you will receive card packs from the expansion as a reward The Darkmoon Madness.
- Exchange students are now granted you as a login reward when you choose a pack of cards Academy Scholomance and calls up the "Open packs" menu.
As soon as the new Darkmoon Madness expansion is live, the cards from the following sets will be available in the arena:
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Hearthstone: Progress and rewards – everything new and different in the future
Hearthstone: Cinematic trailer introduces new duel mode
Hearthstone: Darkmoon Madness – Announcement Trailer
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.